Party Wall Matters

Every developer wants to maintain good relationships with their neighbours, but sometimes, if a party wall matter becomes a bone of contention when building works are involved, an independent Chartered Surveyor who specialises in party wall matters can help to resolve the dispute.

The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 sets a pathway for the preparation and service of notices and the preparation of a formal Party Wall Award, which sets out the rights and responsibilities of the building owner (the party responsible for carrying out the work) and the adjoining owner (the party affected by the proposed work).

Trinity Rose Chartered Surveyors has extensive experience acting both for property owners contemplating building works close to neighbouring properties, and for those who have been served notices under the Act. Party wall surveyors have a duty to resolve party wall disputes in an impartial and practical way and we work hard to ensure disagreements are settled efficiently, ensuring good neighbourly relationships are maintained.

Contact us now on 01962 880426 to find out how we can help.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *